If you're struggling to keep that weightloss resolution this year, then you will also know that the hot weather isn't helping as any physical activity will quickly have you in a lather of sweat.
But keeping hydrated while out and about during the hot summer weather — and especially while exercising — is not just necessary to cool you off — it's important for your health.
To help you keep hydrated and cool there's a great new product available, and the first of its kind — the Geigerrig hydration pack.
Often referred to as simply the Rig, this champion gizmo enables water to be pressurised, allowing users to spray water for easy cooling, drinking and sharing with others.
The Rig's water bladder, the Geigerrig hydration engine, has a carrying capacity of two litres.
It uses quick-release valves for drinking and pressurisation tubes for easy refill, bladder removal, cleaning and drying. You can even put it in your dishwasher.
There is also an option to include a filtration system so you get clean, fresh water, even in the field.
Other features include:
● The Rig's external pack is made with a super heavy-duty 840 Ballistic Rip-stop Nylon.
● A diagonal and horizontal zip system has been built into the pack to enable the face to lay wide open for easy loading and unloading of the hydration engine.
● The pack straps and back plate are made from a comfortable waffle padding covered in an easy breathing, durable stretch mesh for comfort.
● A small mesh pocket has also been included to house a few small items, with an emergency whistle.
● The Rig comes in three colours: red, lime and black.
So, whether you're an elite athlete, or simply trimming down for 2013, the Geigerrig hydration system can help you stay hydrated and motivated.
● Details: RRP: $169.95
For more information visit geigerrig.com.au or call 8878 3600.